Downtown Green BayA small fire spread like wild fire last week, prompting the immediate evacuation of a high-rise housing complex and a business in downtown Green Bay. 

The fire started in a dumpster area and quickly spread to the first few floors of the Monroe Plaza apartment complex. Both the Monroe Plaza, and the Imperial Supplies offices next door were quickly evacuated as the “flames went higher.”  One resident was taken by ambulance to the hospital.

Quick work by the Green Bay Police and Fire Department prevented a major disaster; residents in the complex are primarily senior citizens.

Jared Phillips was on the scene for The COMM Voice and shared his video.

? Did you spot a typo or grammatical error in this story? PLEASE report it NOW to The Grammar Police so we can fix it before a potential employer – or one of our parents – sees it and busts us! Report it: HERE! Thank you 🙂

One Comment to “BURN BABY, BURN!”

  1. philjb30 says:

    That was a hot day!

Leave a Reply