Hour of Love

Kozmo1
SPEND AN HOUR; Save an Animal. COMM 382 PR Campaigns students worked on Happily Ever After Animal Sanctuary’s branding, strategy and a major fundraising event
: Hour of Love.

Hour of Love begins @Midnight TONIGHT / It’s 48 Hours of FUN, virtual fundraising! Get Involved; Get Online = There’s a $30,000 dollar-for-dollar match on your donation.

Hour of Love is a major fundraiser to save animals who’ve been surrendered. Happily Ever After Animal Sanctuary; a 501(c)3 Non-profit.

HEA’s VISION
A world where the life of every companion animal matters: Every.Single.One.

Since our founding in 2006, we have seen great progress in the companion animal welfare world. Needless killing in shelters continues to decline. Organizations across the country are moving towards a no-kill measure. The agreed upon no-kill measure has been defined as a 90% live release rate. Our view is that 90% isn’t enough. We are determined to see the day when the remaining 10% receive continued care and love too. Innovative solutions are produced when killing is removed from the equation.

HEA’s MISSION
To provide a loving home to every companion animal that enters our care. Lifetime guaranteed.

HEA’s WORK
The five pillars of our organization make this possible:
Adoption
Education
Spay/Neuter
Rehabilitation
Sanctuary

2 Comments to “Hour of Love”

  1. thecommvoice says:

    Midnight tonight

  2. thecommvoice says:

    Midnight!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: